Saturday, October 22, 2005

Baby Norgi strikes again!




My niece Katie came into town for a visit, and she brought her son Brandon. Brandon was the original recipient of the Baby Norgi. Katie very kindly loaned the sweater back to me so I could enter it into the fair, and I finally got the chance to return it to her. The weather's finally perfect for the sweater, but since he's growing so fast, I was afraid it wasn't going to fit him anymore. My worries were unfounded, though...




Isn't he adorable?





The pattern for this wonderful sweater is here. Wendy Johnson is a great designer!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great sweater! And such a cute baby!

-your secret pal

9:53 AM  
Blogger tatjana said...

you did such a gorgeous job! and it fits perfect! i love the pictures :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Terry Sailingknitter said...

Even cuter ON the baby!

6:51 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I've posted some 'puppy' pics for you!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home