Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gift Elf!!!

Tatjana is my Knitter's Review Gift Elf, and she is awesome!! On my doorstep today was a package from Germany, and when I opened it, this is what I found:

My extremely talented gift elf *made* me a roll-up circular needle case!! The picture doesn't begin to do it justice. The section on the right side is a zipper pouch! It is absolutely gorgeous, and will get lots and lots of use. :-) How did she know that I needed a needle case for my circulars?

This really cool skein of yarn was in the package.

You can't tell too much from the picture, but it's 2 tones of blue, and a kind of thick/thin spun yarn. My oldest son has already requested a hat made from this skein, because the main shade of blue is the exact same shade as his high school's colors! I'm starting to wonder about my gift elf's psychic abilities...

These were tucked into the needle case A whole bunch of Inox needles, and a set of size 11 Susanne's! Woohoo!!! My elf knows that Inox are my absolute favorite needle, and I've never tried Susanne's - although I've heard lots of good things about them. And HOW did she know that my shawl is outgrowing the cord on my size 7 H&S needles, and I was just getting ready to go buy a set of 100cm Inox? I'm getting more and more convinced that Tatjana, does, indeed, possess the power to read minds...

And as final proof of her psychic abilities, she included these in the package German Chocolate!!!! Big, huge, gigantic (did I mention they were big?) bars of honest-to-goodness german chocolate!

I have the coolest gift elf in all of KR. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home