Sunday, November 06, 2005

busy, busy!

I was gone nearly all day yesterday, and when I got home, these were waiting for me - from my secret pal!! 2 skeins of Barlett Yarn (I love Bartlett!!) and a skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport! I've never held Lorna's Laces before, and it is absolutely gorgeous - and soft! My Secret Pal is most definitely good to me! I can't wait to find out who it is!

Add to that the wonderful surprise in Friday's mail

Tatjana sent me 2 more skeins of that great yarn so I can make Kelson a scarf to go with the hat that I'm going to make for him! She also sent me 2 sets of Holz and Stein double pointed needles!!! They're both 3mm, but one is a sock set, and one is a glove set. We're doing some trading - I can't get H&S needles here, and she can't get KnitPicks yarns in Germany, so...we're doing some swapping. :-) I wasn't expecting these until closer to Christmas! Tatjana needs to come for a visit when she gets back to North America - I'll supply the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

I've already put the glove needles to use - I've cast on these using the Lorna's Laces. I can't work on them very much, though - I still have to finish the sleeves of the Twist sweater...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my Knitpicks catalogue this week :-) Congrats!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home